Aircon Chemical Wash in Singapore
What does a chemical aircon wash include?
If you’ve decided to opt for a chemical aircon wash rather than a clean, then you’ll be happy to know this process is extremely thorough. An aircon chemical wash may be necessary for older units, or aircon in desperate need of maintenance. A wash includes a full aircon overhaul and is a good option if your air conditioning unit is starting to break down.
Aircon Chemical Wash Services
1. Dismantling the air conditioning fan coil unit
2. Chemical cleaning/washing of the evaporator coils and parts
3. Cleaning of the air-conditioning external front covers/ panels (including side, top and bottom of the aircon)
4. Chemical washing of the air conditioning air filters
5. Chemical washing of the air conditioning blower wheel and fan blade
6. Chemical washing of air conditioning unit condenser coils
7. Cleaning the air conditioning condensation water drainage pan
8. Checking and flushing of air conditioning condensation water drainage pipe
9. Checking on the operating condition of the air conditioning blower fan motor (grease lubricant will be applied if required)
10. Checking of the compressor suction and discharge pressure (refrigerant system check)
11. Checking for uncommon noises generated by air conditioning units
12. Check the operation of major electrical connections for any loose wires
As you can see, this superior service is a great option for anyone who hasn’t had a service for a while. We recommend you carry out one of these services fairly regularly, or if your aircon is starting to run less efficiently.
Aircon Chemical Wash Price
What we charge for a chemical aircon wash
Because a chemical aircon wash is the most thorough and superior of our services, the cost for an aircon chemical wash are a little more than the rest of our services. Compared to other competitors though, our prices are easily affordable!
Check out our aircon chemical wash price table today!
Book in for your next chemical aircon wash today!
Benefits of Aircon Chemical Wash
Why opt for a chemical aircon wash?
A chemical air conditioning wash is a great choice for any family that has allergies or hay fever. Because a chemical aircon wash dismantles and flushes out the coil, it’s the most thorough aircon service you can opt for.
It’s also a great way to ensure your aircon unit doesn’t start smelling, stop cooling the air or start to leak. If you’re noticing any of these issues, a chemical aircon wash is the right service for you!
Difference between Aircon Chemical Cleaning and Aircon Chemical Wash
How do I pick between an chemical aircon servicing and an aircon chemical wash?
If you’re not sure whether your aircon needs a chemical clean or wash, then the answer is fairly simple; a chemical clean is a great regular service for your unit, whereas an aircon chemical wash is good for old or extremely dirty aircon units.
A chemical clean involves spray cleaning every part of the unit and can help to remove a build-up of dust in the unit. This kind of service is great for helping to extend the life of your air conditioning unit and avoid any major repairs in the future.
On the other hand, an aircon chemical wash is an extremely thorough service. You may need to choose a chemical wash if your aircon unit has a build-up of dust and grime that can’t be removed by a general service. By removing and flushing out the coil, it also helps to reduce the chance of mold or bacteria growing in the air conditioning unit.
If you aren’t sure what kind of service you need for your aircon unit, then give Aircon Servicing Singapore a call. Specialising in general, chemical cleaning and an aircon chemical washing, we can help you choose the right service for your home or business. All our services are a thorough and cost-effective way to make sure your aircon units keeps on functioning efficiently, so give us a call today!