If you’ve decided to opt for a chemical aircon overhaul rather than a clean, then you’ll be happy to know this process is extremely thorough (deep-clean).
An aircon chemical overhaul wash may be necessary for older units, or air conditioners in desperate need of maintenance. A wash includes a full aircon overhaul and is a good option if your air conditioning unit is starting to break down.
What does an aircon chemical overhaul include?
1. Dismantling the air conditioning fan coil unit
2. Chemical cleaning/washing of the evaporator coils and parts
3. Cleaning of the air-conditioning external front covers/ panels (including side, top and bottom of the aircon)
4. Chemical washing of the air conditioning air filters
5. Chemical washing of the air conditioning blower wheel and fan blade
6. Chemical washing of air conditioning unit condenser coils
7. Cleaning the air conditioning condensation water drainage pan
8. Checking and flushing of air conditioning condensation water drainage pipe
9. Checking on the operating condition of the air conditioning blower fan motor (grease lubricant will be applied if required)
10. Checking of the compressor suction and discharge pressure (refrigerant system check)
11. Checking for uncommon noises generated by air conditioning units
12. Check the operation of major electrical connections for any loose wires
As you can see, this superior service is a great option for anyone who hasn’t had a service for a while. We recommend you carry out one of these services fairly regularly, or if your aircon is starting to run less efficiently.
Aircon Chemical Overhaul Price
What we charge for a chemical aircon wash
Because a chemical aircon wash is the most thorough and superior of our services, the cost for an aircon chemical wash are a little more than the rest of our services. Compared to other competitors though, our prices are easily affordable!
Check out our aircon chemical overhaul price now!
Benefits of Aircon Chemical Overhaul
Why opt for a chemical air conditioner overhaul?
A chemical air conditioning overhaul is a great choice for any family that has allergies or hay fever. Because an overhaul wash includes the dismantling and complete deep cleaning of out the coil, it’s the most thorough aircon deep-cleaning you can opt for.
It’s also a great way to ensure your air conditioning unit doesn’t start smelling, stop cooling the air or start to leak. If you’re noticing any of these issues, a chemical aircon wash is the right service for you!
Difference between Aircon Chemical Wash and Aircon Chemical Overhaul
How do I pick between an chemical air conditioning overhaul and an aircon chemical wash?
If you’re not sure whether your aircon needs a chemical overhaul or wash, then the answer is fairly simple; a chemical wash is a great regular service for your unit, whereas an air conditioning chemical overhaul is good for old or extremely dirty air conditioner units.
A chemical wash involves spray cleaning every part of the unit and can help to remove a build-up of dust in the unit. This kind of service is great for helping to extend the life of your air conditioning unit and avoid any major repairs in the future.
On the other hand, an air conditioning chemical overhaul is an extremely thorough deep-cleaning service. You may need to choose a chemical overhaul if your aircon unit has a build-up of dust and grime that can’t be removed by a general service. By removing and flushing out the coil, it also helps to reduce the chance of mold or bacteria growing in the air conditioning unit.
If you aren’t sure what kind of service you need for your air conditioning unit, then give the affordable air-con servicing contractors a call. We can help you choose the right service for your home or business. All our services are a thorough and cost-effective way to make sure your ac units keeps on functioning efficiently, so give us a call today!