If you have a long time un-serviced aircon unit in your home or business, it might be time to book in for an aircon chemical washing
We recommend thorough aircon chemical cleaning to ensure that your unit is as clean and smooth-running as possible. To avoid the humid weather and hot days, you definitely need to ensure that your air conditioning is serviced regularly.
Find out also if an aircon chemical wash or a aircon chemical overhaul is more suitable for your aircon!
Aircon Chemical Wash Services
What does a chemical aircon wash do?
An aircon chemical wash is a thorough clean of your aircon units. A general service will clean and check the moving parts of your aircon, but a chemical clean will use professional products to make sure every part of the unit is clear. A professional aircon chemical wash would include:
1. Cleaning of the air-conditioning external front covers/ panels (including side, top and bottom of the aircon)
2. Chemical spray cleaning of the air conditioning filters
3. Aircon chemical cleaning (spray) of the air conditioning blower wheel and fan blade
4. Checking of the air conditioning unit evaporator coils
5. Aircon chemical cleaning (spray) of the air conditioning unit evaporator coils
6. Cleaning the air conditioning condensation water drainage pan
7. Checking and flushing of the air conditioning condensation water drainage pipe
8. Checking on the operating condition of the air conditioning blower fan motor
9. Checking of the compressor suction and discharge pressure (refrigerant system check)
10. Checking for uncommon noises generated by air conditioning units
11. Checking the operation of major electrical connections for any loose wires
A full aircon chemical washing service will make sure your unit is hygienic and thorough cleared of any dirt, blockages and dust that may have built up in the unit.
Benefits of Aircon Chemical Washing
Why should you choose an aircon chemical washing service?
A chemical washing service is superior to a general aircon servicing in Singapore as it uses high-quality chemical cleaning products. While a chemical wash service may not be necessary as often, ensuring you book in for chemical cleaning services at least once a year will mean your aircon unit will keep on running for longer!
Air conditioner chemical cleaning is also highly beneficial if anyone in your home or business suffers from allergies or hayfever. By using chemical products to clean every part of the aircon unit, any harmful bugs or dust will be removed, and all contaminants will be appropriately cleared out. By opting for an aircon chemical cleaning, you can make sure those air filters are as clean as possible and make the air you breathe cleaner!
Aircon Chemical Wash Price
Aircon chemical cleaning is extremely affordable in Singapore!
If you’re looking to book in for a chemical aircon clean, the good news is that it’s very affordable! We make sure we bring you highly competitive prices for all of our services, chemical cleaning included!
Check out our latest aircon chemical wash price today!